Services we offer
- HVAC Ductwork - cleaning and restoration, video inspection and reporting
- Post construction dust removal
- Home hygene dust removal
- Air system enveloping to increase energy efficiency
- Duck work additions and repairs
- more... (Benefits of Service)
Phillips Power Vacuum Ltd. has been in business for over 34 years and is proud to be a family owned and operated
second generation company. Husband and wife team, Victoria natives, Mark and Alanna have built the company to NADCA
qualifications. (See the NADCA Code of Ethics below). Their team is covered under Workers Compensation and our Liability Insurance.
We GUARANTEE our performance!
- Powerful Truck Mounted Equipment
- Gas & Electric Portable Equipment
- Negative Air Scrubber for Sensitive Environments
- Better Business Bureau
- NADCA Member - National Airduct Cleaning Association
- Indoor Air Quality Association
NADCA Code of Ethics
- We will serve our customers with integrity and competence.
- We will perform our work using Source Removal methods.
- We will be honest and forthright in our advertising.
- We will provide our clients with accurate inspections and evaluation of their cleanliness and physical condition of their HVAC systems, using this information to determine the type of cleaning and maintenance services required, if any.
- We will provide only necessary and desired services to our clients, and will not use furnace/air duct cleaning as a means of selling unnecessary or unwanted products or services.
- We will provide services only after completing the necessary bonding and licensing procedures.
- We will utilize the services and products of those who possess specialized skills, tools or trades not possessed by us when circumstances call work to be done which we are unable to perform.
- We will stay abreast of new developments in technology, tools of the trade, building codes, the Uniform Mechanical Code and any other codes or information that directly affects our work.
- We will require that all employees of our firm practice furnace/air duct cleaning in accordance with the NADCA Guidelines and the Code of Ethics.
- We will perform our services in accordance with the current published standards of the association.
Dryer vents are the 11th cause of house fires!
Clearing The Air
In Your Home
(NAPS) Sealing a home to
keep the cold air out can also keep
airborne contaminants in. Thatís
why itís important for homeowners
to get their heating, ventilation
and air-conditioning (HVAC)
system cleanedóbefore they shut
their windows for the season.
The following tips can help
homeowners determine if their air
ducts need to be cleaned:
If you see accumulated dust,
mold or mildew, it may be time to
call an HVAC system cleaning contractor.
- Remove the register from the
floor or wall vent.
- Insert a mirror into the duct
and hold it at a 45-degree angle.
- Shine a flashlight straight
into the mirror.
Itís a good idea to use a
company thatís a certified member
of the National Air Duct Cleaners
Association (NADCA). The group
tests the knowledge of contractors
for safe and effective HVAC system
For more information email email@example.com